The outcome of an advanced study of forms, materials and lighting solutions, TRYBECA is a family of recessed mounting fixtures with an elegant and minimal design, which offers outstanding performance featuring unique technical detailing.
The range includes 3 basic geometrical forms: square, rectangular and circular, in 4 modular sizes for combined installation. Each product is supplied with 3 special spacers for mounting recessed, flush or exposed, in both bezel and no-bezel versions. Thanks to its specifications, TRYBECA can be used in a wide range of architectonic contexts: residential, hotels, retail and business, and provides diffuse, efficient lighting while decorating the space in its own unique way without taking up any space.
• The trimless version comes with a perforated bezel for easy installation and correct application of fine mortar. Aluminium trimless bezel 0.7 mm thick to optimise smoothing.
• The bezel version is placed over the cut-out in the false ceiling, then fixed with the innovative spring retainer device.
• The special diffuser made from high-quality plastic with nano surface treatment enables excellent performance and evenly emitted light (LOR up to 87%).
• Spring retainer device for spaced fixing
• Trybeca lighting body removal by pressing on spring retainer device
• Plastic spacer to position diffuser – recessed/ flush/drop
• Trybeca square 75mm trimless
• Trybeca square 75mm trim
• Trybeca rectangle 75x118mm trimless
• Trybeca rectangle 150x210mm trim
• Trybeca round 75mm trimless
• Trybeca round 300mm trim
In 2012 we approached FMS as a collaborator in the of design of a new fitting for the new Reggiani - something special, something that would address the minimal taste of both the lighting designer and architect.
Our aim was to create a family of carefully detailed fittings with finely drawn lines, crisply turned plane changes, carefully tailored luminous surfaces, scalable proportions, and a range of technical options for the demanding professional. The result was TRYBECA. A minimal light form which compliments a wide range of architectural styles while maintaining a discreet presence.